My Books For Sale
A Very Zombie Holiday
Whispers of the Dead
The Shadow Men
- Self Publishing Slam March 31, 2011
- Jon Bon Jovi Delusional Historian March 15, 2011
- How I Pissed Off John Cusack April 7, 2010
- Why I Run October 21, 2013
- Run Gingerbread Man, Run – New York Marathon Edition June 4, 2013
- A Tale of Anger, Hate, Words, and Love April 21, 2013
- JDS: This post isn't really just about John Cusack. I t...
- JDS: Not just me then! Thanks for writing this....
- Rosie: Thank you so much for writing your pain and love f...
Amanda Palmer Amazon And The Dead Shall Show The Way apocalypse Apple Apple Computers Art Batman Books Comics DC Comics Digital Age Geek Geoff Johns Green Lantern Health Incarnators iPad iPhone Justice League Keepers Kim Boekbinder Kindle Life Live Performance Media Movies Music Reviews Running SCOTT LOBDELL Teaching Technology The Dark Lands The New 52 The New DC Universe The Shadow Men TONY S. DANIEL Travel U.S. News Whispers of the Dead Wonder Woman Writing Zombies Zoë Keating
- @loveandcapes Spoilers! 54 minutes ago
- Been up all night watching maidenly depressing documentaries. Why do I do this to myself? Tired and sad is not a good combo. 17 hours ago
- RT @AdrianneCurry: 2 nerd guys shut down the "fake geek girl" myth with the kind of logic Spock would be proud of. (via @Upworthy) http://t… 22 hours ago
Fun faced pace book about ghosts. Mixed in a few laughs also.
tagged: mystery and children-young-adult
Yet another author I have decided to reread. This book is worth readin for Repent Harlequin.... alone. I think that is Ellison's best story and should be required reading for all young adults.
Superheroes, demons, hell on strike, damsels in distress, nefarious deeds, and poker. What's not to like?
My least favorite of the series. Took a long time to get going and then ended abruptly. I have a feeling book 5 and 6 should have just been one book.
Share book reviews and ratings with C.S., and even join a book club on Goodreads.