My Books For Sale
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
A Very Zombie Holiday
Whispers of the Dead
The Shadow Men
- Self Publishing Slam March 31, 2011
- Jon Bon Jovi Delusional Historian March 15, 2011
- How I Pissed Off John Cusack April 7, 2010
- A Tale of Anger, Hate, Words, and Love April 21, 2013
- Transformation March 22, 2013
- Marathon Man March 3, 2013
- Rosie: Thank you so much for writing your pain and love f...
- Revanche: I'm excited for you - that experience sounds like ...
- L-Jay Health: great job on your LA marathon finish! I also ran t...
Amanda Palmer Amazon And The Dead Shall Show The Way apocalypse Apple Apple Computers Art Batman Books Comics DC Comics Digital Age Digital Comics Geek Geoff Johns Green Lantern Health Incarnators iPad iPhone Justice League Keepers Kim Boekbinder Kindle Life Live Performance Media Movies Music Reviews SCOTT LOBDELL Teaching Technology The Dark Lands The New 52 The New DC Universe The Shadow Men TONY S. DANIEL Travel U.S. News Whispers of the Dead Wonder Woman Writing Zombies Zoë Keating
- We are currently being delayed because there is a plane sitting in our gate. Our plane is on the ground waiting. Ugh. 25 minutes ago
- @SarahPinborough Your medical tips are a lifesaver. 1 hour ago
- I must be getting better at flying because this flight would have seriously scarred the old me. The turbulence treated is like a dog toy. 1 hour ago
Fun faced pace book about ghosts. Mixed in a few laughs also.
tagged: mystery and children-young-adult
Yet another author I have decided to reread. This book is worth readin for Repent Harlequin.... alone. I think that is Ellison's best story and should be required reading for all young adults.
Superheroes, demons, hell on strike, damsels in distress, nefarious deeds, and poker. What's not to like?
My least favorite of the series. Took a long time to get going and then ended abruptly. I have a feeling book 5 and 6 should have just been one book.
Share book reviews and ratings with C.S., and even join a book club on Goodreads.